Let’s start your day 3 with other simple Yoga exercises
Before you start your day few important points to remember.
Keep a glass of warm water after you wake up.
Then open your window and doors and take fresh air and get the sunlight to your body.
Go close to nature. Try to go also for a walk outside or in a garden. Then slowly start your day.
You can make your day plan at night so you don’t need to decide what you have to do in the morning.
Avoid seeing mobiles in the morning. Keep all digital material away from you. At least make your morning without any digital device.
Try to make yourself normal to get peacefulness.
Keep yourself calm, relaxed, and fresh.
Yoga asana is a very simple exercise and everyone can do it in your home.
A normal sitting position is called Sukhasana. Keep your chest straight fold your legs. Keep a pillow at your back to make a sitting position relaxed.
Then relax and calm yourself and close your eyes. And try to focus on your breathing, inhale and exhale deeply. Breathe 2 to 3 times.
Twisting asanas detoxifies your body. And it helps indigestion. Improves your metabolism rate.
- Concentrate on your breathing and sit in a normal position.
- Keep your right hand on the opposite left knee.
- Keep left hand back straight.
- Look at the should of the left hand.
- Keep your spine straight.
- Continue with your inhale and exhale for few minutes.
- Then do the same to opposite position with the opposite hand
Inhale and exhale and come to normal position.
It is also called the butterfly pose.
It is good for opening up the tight hips.
Helps in relaxing the lower back.
Helps if you sit for a long time.
Keep the soles of your feet together.
If you are finding pressure to your hips then keep your hands behind you.
- Sit up straight.
- You can take the support of a pillow for your knees. Keep the pillow down to your knees and sit.
- Hold your sole feet with your hands and fly your knees up and down.
- Feel the stretch in your inner thighs. Keep the spine straight during butterfly position.
- Do this 5 to 6 times.
- Relax your neck and should. And inhale and exhale while doing this asana.
Bidalasana / Bitilasana
It is a cat and cow posture.
- Come on your hand.
- Keep feet on the ground.
- Keep knees straight to your hips.
- The neck is straight and the eyes should be on the ground.
- Start with inhale, drop your belly down and push your tailbone to the upper side.
- Push your chest in an upward direction.
- Look straight or look in an upward direction.
This is called cow pose.
Now exhale press your hands to the floor.
Round your upper back and spine and look in the downward direction.
This is called a cat pose.
Just move with the breathe and come again in cow position with inhaling breathe.
Again, exhale and come to in cat position.
Do it 5 to 6 times and each time remember that inhale at cow pose and exhale at cat pose.
Now lift up and stand straight.
It is good for the spine.
Keep your spine supple.
You can learn to move with your breath.
This is called a mountain pose.
Stand in a 2nd position. Keep distance between feet. And keep feet straight on the floor.
- Stand straightly do not go back or front.
- Firmly stand on the feet.
- Squeeze your hips.
- Lift your chest up.
- Keep your arms at the side position.
- Tadasana helps in improving standing position.
- Lift your toes up and try to stand on your toes.
- Keep and maintain your eyes on one spotted area or in front of you.
If you fall then come to normal position and do it again.
Next time lift your hands up and try to push yourself up with the help of your toes.
Look in front of you and breathe.
Hold for 5 to 6 breathes and come down.
It helps in engaging the muscles of your body.
And helps in relieving constipation.
This is called triangle position. You need to stand in a triangle position so-called a trikonasana.
- Turn your feet right on the right side and left on the left side.
- Slowly raise your hands in a straight line.
- Start from the right side.
- Go down with your hand and try to touch your feet.
- Look at the upward direction to the second hand
- Keep chest should be open.
- The left-hand side should be in an upward direction.
- Breathe and lift your chest.
- Come back in a straight position.
Helps with back pain.
Do it same for the left side.
Breathe and come back in a normal position.
This is called balancing asana. It is like a tree position.
- Keep straight forward.
- Bend your right knee and keep it on the upper side of the left knee or the lower side of the left leg.
- Keep your hands aside in an upward direction in a prayer position.
- You can also keep your hand on a chest in a prayer position.
- Try to maintain balance and focus on one point. Hold for 3 to 4 seconds.
- Do not forget to breathe.
Then relax and come to the normal position and do it same for another leg.
Helps in improving concentration
Helps to improve brain functions.
Strengthen your entire leg.
It helps in toning your abs.
Increase your focus.
- Come on mat.
- Keep your hands on the matt
- Keep your folded legs back
- Then inhale for a long and lift up the pelvic.
- Stretch your legs and hands more.
- keep your head straight see.
- Inhale and exhale hold till for 2 mins
- Keep rest if you tired
- Fold your knees and keep them on a mat
- Lift down the pelvic.
And take a rest.
Then again start adhomukh shwanasana.
Try to make V shape body so stretch as much as you can
Try to touch your head
Bend your knees and come to the original position
Inhale when you lift the body and exhale during V position.
Decreases your stiffness and increases flexibility.
Helps in improving hair and skin health.
Helps in asthma and arthritis.
Activates all glands
Helps to increase blood flow for the overall body.
Note – Do not do this asana when you are suffering from any health issue. Ask your yoga expert before you do this exercise.
Vajra means diamond and asana is a pose. So diamond pose is the Vajra asana.
let’s see the steps to do vajra asana.
- Sit on a Yoga mat with the back straight.
- Fold your knee back
- Keep your toes straight on the mat.
- Place your hands on your knees.
- Keep your arms straight.
- Keep head of the crown points towards the sky.
- Open the chest.
- Inhale and exhale normally and close your eyes.
This is a very simple exercise and you can do it at any time.
Start doing it for 5 mins. If by practice you can sit 10 to 15 in this pose.
After completion of this asana open your legs one by one and keep straight.
And sit down in that position for a few minutes by keeping your hands on the side straight.
It helps to improve in concentration.
Improves your digestion.
Due to proper digestion, it relieves constipation.
It strengthens your pelvic muscles.
Reduces menstrual cramps
Strengthens the muscles of legs and thighs
Knees and ankle joints become flexible.
Get relief from gas problems and stomach pain
Improves blood circulation
It also helps in weight loss.
Strengthens thigh and calve muscles cells
It takes the nerves of the legs strong.
It helps in back pain and sciatica problem.
Helps to keep the spinal cord in a straight position.
Do not do this asana if you are suffering from knees or ankle pains.
Consult your yoga teacher or instructor if you are suffering from any health issues before doing exercise.
After doing all asanas. Sit in a Sukhasana and close your eyes. Inhale and exhale and keep yourself calm and relaxed.
In Shavasana, you have to sleep on a mat with calm and relaxing your body.
- Sleep or lie on the floor mat.
- Loose your whole body.
- Make all muscles relax.
- And close your eyes.
- Always try to make your attention to your breathing.
- Count during inhale and exhale so that you will focus on your breathing.
- Listen to some calming and relaxing music during this asana.
Make yourself as much as relax.
Do it for 5 to 10 minutes.
Then slowly roll down your body and slowly stand and stretch your body.
This is the end of your yoga practice.
These are simple exercises and you don’t need too much space to do them.
Please note that consult your doctor if you have any injury or health issues to do Yoga.
Do your day with a good habit and increase your energy for your day to stay healthy and happy.
So, let’s try and do it yourself.
Do not forget to comment if you have started to practice with daily routine challenges.
Practice these yoga lessons daily…